Saturday, August 18, 2018

Aishwarya Rai reveals film making on her own life

Mumbai: Former Miss World Aishwarya Rai has revealed about her life-based film.

Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, an actor of Bollywood, said in an interview, "I was a student of architecture when I got the opportunity to join the competition, after which life changed, and the next step I got the first film of my life, Can not refuse and therefore stepped into the movie.

"I never thought of making a movie on my own life, but it is possible that it may be because I want to work on it, but I do not understand that now Should you write a book on yourself or not?

The former Miss World said, "The main thing is to describe the story exactly what is based on reality or reality, otherwise it is not beneficial when seeing some of the events of your life, making movies on your life, and if my life But if I can be a movie capable of watching, then I will not remain behind but there is no such thing right now.

0 comments:

Popular Posts Khyber Times